Plans and Prices
Choose a plan suited best for your business needs
Included in All Plans
Create Sale and Purchase orders from the Office Portal
Manage your item inventory, your customers, and your vendors
Upload pictures to Online Catalog for easy searching and ordering
Updates & Support
We offer perpetual technical updates and support
- Office Portal, Web Store and Online Catalog
- Track inventory and Cash transactions
- Track your items inventory by expiration date, shipment date, size, or category
- Adjust your items with different Custom Quantities to keep the most accurate information
- The Mobility Plan includes all Basic features plus:
- Office Portal, Web Store, Online Catalog, and Mobile Catalog
- Order from vitually anywhere using the Mobile Catalog
- Be ready with instant information regarding orders, shipments, and inventory
- The Premium Plan includes all Mobile features plus:
- Office Portal, WebStore, Online Catalog, Mobile Catalog, and QuickBooks© Integration
- Synchronize your QuickBooks© Sales or Purchase transactions to include all updated Inventory, Customers, Vendors and Price Levels
CustomizedTailored Specifically for Your Business
- Office Portal, Mobile Catalog, Web Store, Online Catalog and QuickBooks© Integration
- Custom Integration with your Office BackEnd software
- Secure synchronization of your transactions to provide the latest and most accurate information
- Related Software Updates
Frequently Asked Questions
How will you help me set up with my business?
We are comfortable working with many different BackEnd operating systems and will provide any necessary assistance. Give us a call!
How do I know which plan is for me?
Our Basic Plan is for small businesses looking for simple office management and accounting.
The Mobility Plan, typically for larger businesses, provides all the above a well as Mobile Catalog for Sale Reps to place near real time orders at off-site locations.
The Premium Plan is essential for existing businesses using Quickbooks©, we synchronize with your BackEnd operations to conduct effortless ordering and purchasing.
What is the difference between Mobility and Premium?
Mobility involves our mobile services, allowing you to sell your items off-site based on near instant information. Premium allows businesses to synchonize their existing Quickbooks© system to coordinate effortlessly.
What if I need other or different options?
We work with you to integrate your process and our platform to ensure the success of your businesss. Give use a call or contact us here!